Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday

I am cutting it close this week to get in my "Flashback Friday"!

I decided to go back to a couple of great accomplishments:

On April 21, 2006, Shannon had her "Senior Show" to complete her Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design at IPFW.



On May 12, 2007, Shane completed his studies at Lincoln Tech in Indianapolis to become a Electronic Systems Technician.


Great job kids! I am glad you both found a career that you enjoy. Not to mention the perks I get. I have my own personal graphic designer for all my business marketing and advertising, Thanks Shannon! And I have my own personal electronics technician, I am ready for my surround sound, Shane!


1 comment:

Max Teders said...

Hey! She's my graphic designer too! And, he's my electronic technician also! So, where's my web page and surround sound?

Big Sister

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Little Sister

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

est. 1981

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker