Friday, November 14, 2008

Flashback Friday

I am "Flashing Back" to the start of my business venture ~ Bisque It Pottery Painting Studio
This is how it all started!
From idea to opening in 2 months...and one of the best decisions I have ever made!
With the help of family we were able to do much of it on our own.
Shannon helped me pick our color palette, Mom stained and varnished all the cabinets, Dad and Steve put down the floor. Then of course everyone chipped in setting up shop.
First phase completed!
Tables are in, shelves are stocked, ready to open the door!
Kiln room is ready for the first firing!

CHEERS!!! We did it!

January 2005

1 comment:

Max Teders said...

...and I'm extremely proud of what you've done and how close you've stayed to your business plan. Way to go!!!

Big Sister

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Little Sister

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

est. 1981

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker