Monday, December 1, 2008

Miss J Monday

Gramma J and I have been so busy the past couple of weeks that I have not had time to do my weekly blog. (Sorry Ashley, I know you have missed it, I will try to do better.)
Gramma has lots of painters at the studio so I am her helper on Mondays. I greet all the customers when they walk in the door with a great big "HI" and then I help them pick out their paints! Now if I could just get them to use all the colors I pick out for them.

Instead of a picture from the studio, this week I am going to share with you a picture of me and "ga-ga J" kicking off the holiday season!


Brrrrrrrr......mommy, gramma j and grampa max took me to the lighting of the Santa downtown. I had fun singing Christmas carols and wow, I was really surprised by the bright lights!! I think I am going to like this Santa fella!

No comments:

Big Sister

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Little Sister

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

est. 1981

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker