As I look outside and see MOUNDS of snow it is really hard to think about Spring. We have had snow on the ground since December 2nd! I know, it's winter, but usually we get a glimpse of the grass between snow storms. the only grass I have seen in the last 2 months is the path of grass we shovel to get to the garage. (I know, you are saying why don't you have a sidewalk? that's another story for another day.)
Enough winter! Be done with it! I want Spring!!! Anyone else with me on this???
So I am gonna try really hard to look for ANY signs of Spring!
1. The days are getting longer! Have you noticed it's still light at 6pm?
2. I wore gym shoes to work today. Gym shoes in spring are like flip flops for summer.
3. I saw a Robin! you can see a robin too....google images.
4. I started planning for the Home & Garden show. Have you seen the commercials....you will see Shannon and me at our booth! (Want a ticket to the show, let me know, I have a few extra tickets.)
5. I ordered a new line of bisque Flower Pots.
I am sure there are other signs out there.....I am gonna keep my eyes wide open.
What signs of Spring do you see....or what signs are you looking for?
If we all come together and "Think Spring" maybe we can help Punxsutawney Phil predict an early Spring!!!
(Sidenote: Be sure to vote on my poll.)