Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

What was I doing 10 years ago today?
Hmmm....1998...Well I was teaching 6th grade Language arts 10 years ago, so I had just finished my second year. I was probably just enjoying the start of a summer vacation. And of course being a mom for the summer....two teenagers....YIKES!! how did I survive?

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. spend the morning in my pjs (Wednesday is my day off so I try to have a lazy morning!)
2. spend gift card at SteinMart (this has been burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas!)
3. go to Sam's Club (yuck! This is Max's job, but I am out of cleaning products at studio.)
4. go to bank, cash the $310.10 check I found on my desk last week! (pays to clean my desk, literally!)
5. supper at Chinese Restaurant (I am hooked on Strawberry Chicken!)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. ICE CREAM
2. anything chocolate
3. pretzels
4. yogurt
5. ICE CREAM

Five things I'd do if I was a millionaire: (this is tough!) after saving some for a comfortable retirement, of course:
1. help my kids be a little more comfortable
2. college fund for grandkids
3. give to charity (Kate's Kart is tops for me!)
4. build a house
5. take a crazy family vacation

Five places I've lived: it's all about family :)
1. Garrett, IN (Franklin St.)
2. Auburn, IN - what was i thinking to move so far away!!!
3. Garrett (Harrison St.)
4. Garrett (King St.)
5. Garrett (Second St.)

Five people I tag:
Will have to save this one until I know other bloggers.

This was fun, Thanks, Shannon and Krista.

No comments:

Big Sister

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Little Sister

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

est. 1981

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker